- Your use of the site or your access to the site please read this agreement carefully before. This site is owned, managed, operated and managed by Bodrum Compass. To this website; https://www.bodrumpusula.com available on the web. By accessing or using the site, you agree to comply with the terms specified below.
- bodrumpusula.com you may make changes to this Agreement at any time and these changes shall take effect immediately upon posting the modified agreement to the site. By agreeing to periodically review the agreement to keep you informed of these changes, your continued access to the site or your continued use of the site will constitute your definitive acceptance of the modified agreement.
- This site and its contents are provided for your use as is. By logging in and using this site, you assume the risks associated with the content of the site that may arise from your use.
- Business this site provides links and routers to web sites managed by third parties,and content on third party sites is used. The information, products and services on third party sites are not operated and controlled in any way. The content on this site and on third party sites is provided AS IS and there is no express or implied warranty of any kind, including as set out in the preceding paragraph. In addition, this does not imply endorsement of the accuracy and reliability of the content of third parties ' websites. For this reason, no liability is accepted regarding the information or ideas contained on the websites of third parties. Again, the accuracy and reliability of the web content of third parties ' links to the site is confirmed by US means should never be removed.
- The information on this website is provided solely for the purpose of informing the user and is not intended as advice on legal, medical, Financial, Investment, Tax, Accounting and other similar matters. You are solely responsible for any transactions you make by relying on the information posted on this website.
- Bodrum courts and executive offices are authorized to resolve disputes arising from the application of the above-mentioned provisions and legal relations.